Therapeutic Massage Benefits
* Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump
more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital
* Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body's natural
* Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
*Reduces spasms and cramping.
* Increases range of motion.
* Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous
workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the
athlete at any level.
* Releases endorphins - the body's natural
painkiller - and is being used in chronic illness,
injury and recovery from surgery to control and
* Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and
can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after
healing has occurred.
* Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases
the need for medication.
LOCATION:Reach me at (216)645-0503
* Chronic Muscle Strain/Pain
* Rotator Cuff Injuries
* Low-back Injuries
* Women's Health Issues
* Athletic Injuries (sports massage)
* Digestive Issues
* Nerve entrapment
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome